Do you live in Coventry?
The Wellbeing for Warwickshire helpline provides 24/7 confidential emotional support for residents across Coventry and Warwickshire.
Although this helpline is now a part of the Wellbeing for Warwickshire service, the helpline will continue to provide 24/7 support for residents in Coventry!
Our trained and compassionate helpline team can help you if you are:
- feeling low, anxious or stressed
- in emotional distress with nowhere else to turn
- caring for another, but find it difficult to cope
- looking for information or advice – wondering how to get support with your mental wellbeing
- socially isolated and want to connect with others
Call for free, any time of day on
For more information about mental health support services in Coventry, visit www.coventry.gov.uk/mentalhealth
The Wellbeing for Warwickshire 24/7 helpline is funded by